Integrated Computational Materials Engineering
Theory and Simulation
- Grain growth
- Crystal Plasticity
- Phase field modelling
- Cellular Automata
My current project focuses on performing Full-field simulations of Dynamic Recrystallization in steels. For this purpose, I have coupled DAMASK and Cellular Automata sequentially to model the microstructure evolution during hot-rolling. This workflow can be used as an 'virtual laboratory' for understanding effect of different processing parameters on microstructure evolution during hot deformation processes.
Also working on incorporating phase field models in DAMASK, to allow description of microstructure evolution during deformation.
- Born on 13th August, 1993 in India
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering at VIT University, India (2015)
- Master in Materials Science and Engineering at TU Delft, Netherlands (2017)
- Internship at a startup 'Inkless' - printing without Inks.
- Since May, 2018 PhD researcher in group of Theory and Simulations
- DAMASK developer (Through process simulations)