Requirements for Admission:
- excellent master's degree in materials science, physics or chemistry, including a thesis
- very good English knowledge
How to apply:
We accept only online application. Applications via post or e-mail won’t be processed.
You will need the following documents:
- Motivation letter
- University degree certificates
- University marksheets/transcripts
- Certificates of additional qualifying exams, practical training or professional work experience, if appropriate
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS or equivalent information)
- Reference letter
You will be informed about the status of your application approximately one month after the application deadline. Promising applicants will get an inviation for an interview, in person or via video conference.
There is no need to get in touch with potential supervisors before the interview or to hand in research proposals.
The starting date is individual and fixed by agreement between the supervisor and you.