Research Stays with Third Party Funding
The MPIE supports researchers who finance their research visit through third party funding within its personal and logistic capacities. Applicants are asked to contact directly the Research Group fitting to their project, before requesting financial support in order to define the potential research project in advance.
Scientists from any nationality with an excellent Master´s Degree in Materials Science, Physics or related subjects and whose research focus corresponds with MPIE´s research fields are encouraged to contact us.
Please sent us the following documents as pdf-file (max. size 2 MB):
- Scientific CV incl. publication list
- A description of your current or planned research project that you plan to perform with us (max. 2 pages)
- Two papers related to your planned project
- At least two reference letters from former supervising professors
- The tie connecting your research project to the actual main focus of our Institute should be made clear.
- Please let us also know if you are applying for a scholarship or if you are going to provide third party funding
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further requests.
We are looking forward to your application!