Dr. Paraskevas Kontis
Project Group Leader
- Hydrogen embrittlement investigations in titanium alloys.
- Atom Probe Tomography as a tool to understand damage and crack initiation mechanisms in superalloys.
- Grain boundaries - mechanical performance relationship in superalloys.
- July 2020 - Present: Head of High Performance Alloys for Extreme Environments group
- August 2018 - June 2020: Deputy Group Leader Atom Probe Tomography (APT) group
- July 2016 - Present: Postdoctoral researcher at MPIE, member of the Atom Probe Tomography (APT) group
- May 2016 - July 2016: Postdoctoral researcher at University of Oxford, Department of Engineering
- 2013 - 2016: DPhil in Materials, University of Oxford, Department of Materials